Organic Pittsburgh Spray Tanning
- NO Artificial Dyes
- NO Streaking
- NO Alcohol
- Incredible Natural Color
- Done & Dry in MINUTES
Non-Toxic Spray tanning at Studio $50
Alyssa will travel to do in home tans for a customized price especially for you. Parties are a great option and are fun! Please inquire 412-969-8176
Alyssa's solution does not and will never contain any harmful or toxic chemicals, dyes, alcohol, additives, perfumes, or artificial colors. We have sourced out only the purest form of all of ingredients that will deliver results unsurpassed by any other tanning solution on the market. There are only 5 ingredients which are Purified Water, Dihydroxyacetone: (DHA) is a FDA approved simple carbohydrate compound that is derived from plant sources such as beet sugar and causes a natural tanning of the skin when applied at the right concentration. Saccharum Officinarum The botanical name for cane sugar, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Barbadensis), Sodium Benzoate (Benzoic Acid): A naturally occurring compound with antimicrobial properties, and is found naturally in cranberries, prunes, greengage plums, cinnamon, ripe cloves and apples.
Is this tanning safe to use?
Absolutely! This exclusive proprietary tanning solution has been extensively tested and is very safe for all skin types. Most other tanning solutions are loaded with toxic ingredients that absorb directly into your skin and can cause health problems.
How soon will I see the tanning result?
You will receive an immediate, all-natural looking tan that will continue to develop and become darker over the next 6 to 12 hours. The tan will reach it's maximum color within 24 hours. People will notice the dramatic results very quickly.
How long will my tan last?
You can expect your tan to last for about 7 to 14 days depending on your skin type and preparation. Regular Moisturizing will extend the life of the tan.
Is this the same as air brush tanning?
No. Although the equipment is similar, I use a new revolutionary application technology that will ensure your tan is applied evenly and properly. This system is much more sophisticated then airbrush technology and covers the client's body much more effectively. This state of the art equipment will eliminate excessive over-spray and mess, and allows the solution to dry very quickly, allowing a client to return to normal activities.
Will I turn yellow or orange?
No, each tan turns each client to their natural tan color. Our tanning solution does not contain the chemicals and dyes that many tanning companies have added into their sprays. These chemicals and dyes are the source of the off color that you can sometimes see with other sprays; not with ours. These proprietary formulas were created with natural ingredients to a create a beautiful warm bronze glow for every client.
"This is by far the best tan I've every had! The color is amazing and it looks so real. After I get this tan, people actually stop me and ask if I have been on a tropical island. I am very impressed!!!"
"This tan has given me results that no other tan has. I love the fact that it is safe and non toxic. I will never use another tanning company..."
"I was a bit skeptical at first when a friend told me that I could get a good tan in about 5 minutes that would look real and not turn orange. Wow, was I ever wrong, this is the most incredible tan that I have ever seen!"
Spray Tan packages are available and help you save $$! Please inquire about purchasing your own tanning package!
(what to do before you tan)
It is recommended that you do not tan after 8pm because the tan can stain your hands while sleeping
If a tan is done after 8pm or late at night, please wear cloth gloves while you are sleeping that night
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate with a washcloth, shower puff or one of our recommended skin products (this is not mandatory but will help greatly with results!)
- Types of body wash - It is recommended not to use body washes that have extra additives such as "moisturizing" washes as these can create a barrier which doesn't allow the tan to develop as well and give the even looking application.
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
- Do NOT use any body lotion, body cream, moisturizing body wash/shampoo, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- Do NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Do NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- Do NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- DO Wear dark, loose fitting clothing Such as a sundress or loose sweatpants and loose t-shirt (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel please)
- Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing)
- Please bring a bathing suite or underwear or other suitable tanning attire
(what to do after you tan)
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely ( we will ensure that your application is dry)
- It is recommended that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment for comfort and to avoid any lines from clothing rubbing.
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics.
- Do not wet your skin for at least 8 to 10 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 8 to 10 hours (it is best to wait until the next morning)
- No sex until after first shower after tan.
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bath or shower the same day of your tan.
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day (24hrs) after your tan.
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas.
- All tanning colors will wash out of most clothing and bedding.
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and gentle soap only)
- When showering or bathing do not be concerned if some of the initial bronzer washes off as this is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of Body Lotion is recommended to extend the results
- Your tan will naturally fade over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 14 days)
- Spray tan does not contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sun’s UV rays